1250T Auto Parts Deep Drawing Hydraulic Press
The press is special designed for the technology of drawing, stamping (with buffer device), bending, forming, etc.
The machine has independent hydraulic system and electrical system. It can realize adjustment and hands single cycle (semi-automatic).
For operating the machine, there are three kinds of working mode, they are cushion drop out of working, stretching, reverse-stretching. Each working mode can auto select setting stroke or setting pressure.
Press control adopts PLC and touch screen centralized control. Human-computer interaction, slide position, cylinder pressure, cushion position, cushion cylinder pressure, electromagnetic valve signal state, alarm signal, each approach switch state, oil temperature and so on are directly displayed on the touch screen.
The pressure and stroke of the cushion can be set directly on the touch screen during the range of full working stoke. The main cylinder pressure and slide stoke also can be set directly on the touch screen. Working pressure, slide stroke and other working state of the press can be displayed and set digitally. (Cushion force is set by manual pressure regulating valve).
Machine Main Parts
1. Fuselage : The body frame adopts pre-stressed composite frame structure, the upper beam, the base and the square column are pre-tightened to form frame through the pull rod and lock net, And to ensure rigid frame through stress and deformation analysis. The inner sides of the columns are arranged with four-angle and 8-side adjustable guide rail as the guide of the slide. Guide rail clearance adjustable, high precision. The guide rail has strong anti-deflection capability. The material of guide rail is zinc-based alloy. The guide surface of the slide is equipped with an oil inlet hole for automatic refueling. The slider bottom is provided with T groove for installing the mould. The main frame is the quality Q355 steel welding structure, after welding, stress removal measures and shot blasting are adopted to eliminate internal stress. The machine is pre-tightened with hydraulic nuts, with good precision and 1.25 bar pre-tightening coefficient. The positioning ring is used between the upper beam, columns and base for reliable position.
2. Movable table: For quick exchange the die, single way forward move out movable table be designed. Movable table is the Q355 steel welding structure (The ribbed plate is arranged with infill grid to strengthen the local rigidity of the worktable). After welding, stress removal measures and shot blasting are adopted to eliminate internal stress. Movable table is install on the up surface of the base and lifting cylinder are install on the base four corner for movable table movement. The movable table is equipped with rough positioning and precise positioning, and a bonding detection device to ensure the accurate reset the movable table when moved into the machine. The reset positioning accuracy is + 0.05mm. The moving platform is level with the ground.
3. Hydraulic cushion : The hydraulic cushion is welded with steel plate Q355, through annealing treatment and blast processing after welding for relieving of internal stress. The upper face of cushion is fixed with quenching steel plate what can change free to be connected with rods, the under face of cushion is connected with cushion cylinder. There is 8-fold guide plate on the left side of cushion to work with the guide plate in the base table to guide for cushion. The cushion is total fixed in the base table with cushion cylinder.
The hydraulic cushion guide plate is adjustable, which can adjust the guide rail clearance, improve the guiding accuracy of the hydraulic cushion, and ensure the parallelism of the upper plane of the hydraulic cushion ejector rod and the plane of the movable table.
The hydraulic cushion stroke is controlled by linear displacement sensor, the pressure function conveniently realizes the digital setting and digital display of the stroke conversion position, the operation is simple and practical. Hydraulic cushion stroke can be adjusted manually and automatically, and position display, display resolution ≤0.1mm.
4. Main cylinder: The group of main cylinder is three-cylinder composite structure, which owns one plunger cylinders in the middle and two piston cylinders at the two sides. The piston rods connect to slide on the upper beam and locked by nuts of cylinder. The material of cylinder body and rod are 45# forge piece. After quenching treatment on the surface, the hardness of rods can reach HRC45 and more. The seals of cylinder are high quality products.
Principle of servo control
(1) The main cylinder upper chamber equipped with pressure sensor, slide equipped with displacement sensor controller. According to the pressure feedback signal, the position feedback signal, pressure given signal, position given signal and speed given signal to calculate the rotational speed of the servo motor, to control the pump output for pressure, speed and position control.
(2) The press adopts PID to adjust the pressure and position, through the speed of the servo motor to precede the closed-loop control. By adjusting the speed of the servo motor, it can control the pressure, speed, position and other parameters of the hydraulic press, by eliminating the pressure control valve, flow control valve and other components in the hydraulic control circuit to be simplify.
(3) The press adopts PID to adjust the pressure and position, through the speed of the servo motor to precede the closed-loop control. By adjusting the speed of the servo motor, it can control the pressure, speed, position and other parameters of the hydraulic press, by eliminating the pressure control valve, flow control valve and other components in the hydraulic control circuit to be simplify.
ZHENGXI Hydraulic Press is an ISO:9001, CE certified company, we offer you various hydraulic press machine and other series of composites molding press. Contact us and get a detail on our machine.
Color:As Per Customer's Requirement
Shipping Port:Chongqing Port, Shanghai Port
Min Order:1 Set
Lead Time:About 3 Months