What are the main features of metal deep drawing automotive stamping parts in the auto industry?
The metal deep drawing stamping part is a forming method of a workpiece (pressing part) of a desired shape and size by applying an external force to a plate, a strip, a pipe, a profile, and the like by a press and a die(mould) to cause plastic deformation or separation. Stamping and forging are the same plastic processing (or pressure processing), collectively called forging. The stamped blanks are mainly hot rolled and cold rolled steel sheets and strips.
Deep drawing stampings are mainly formed by stamping and stamping metal or non-metal sheets with the pressure of a press.
Mainly have the following characteristics:
- The deep drawing stamping parts are manufactured by stamping under the premise of low material consumption. The parts are light in weight and good in rigidity, and after the sheet material is plastically deformed, the internal structure of the metal is improved, so that the stamping parts are improved. The strength has increased.
- In the stamping process, since the surface of the material is not damaged, it has a good surface quality and a smooth and beautiful appearance, which provides convenient conditions for surface painting, electroplating, phosphating and other surface treatment.
Compared with castings and forgings, the drawn stamping parts are thin, uniform, light and strong. Stamping can produce workpieces with ribs, ribs, undulations or flanging that are difficult to manufacture by other methods to increase their rigidity. Thanks to the use of precision molds, the precision of the workpiece is up to micron and the repeatability is high.
The structural features of the deep drawing parts:
- The shape of the drawn parts should be as simple and symmetrical as possible, and should be drawn as far as possible;
- For parts that need to be deepened several times, the inner and outer surfaces should be allowed to have traces that may occur during the drawing process, while ensuring the necessary surface quality;
- Under the premise of ensuring assembly requirements, the side wall of the deep drawing member shall be allowed to have a certain inclination;
- The distance from the edge of the hole or the edge of the flange to the side wall should be appropriate;
- The bottom and wall of the deep drawing piece, the flange and the wall, and the corner radius of the corners of the rectangular part should be suitable. Take the corner radius of the bottom part and the wall of the drawing part 1pr=1.5mm, mm1r2p=, the deep drawing flange and The corner radius of the wall mm2rd1=, mm5.1r2d=;
Materials used for drawing are generally required to have good plasticity, low yield ratio, large plate thickness directivity coefficient, and small plate plane directivity.